Time

I've been in a melancholy mood lately. We've been spending a lot of time with Jess and her family. They're leaving soon. It's bittersweet time together. I think I start to cry a good 4 or 5 times a day, but then I make myself stop... save it for the airport. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh military life. Sigh... anyway.

20110628 6454

20110628 6452

20110628 6446

20110628 6447

Our kids have been playmates so long that they act like siblings (yes, this means some epic battles). It's always a great time... chaotic, but great. We are going to try and take a little day trip someplace not too daunting. Eight kids vs two Mom's, we're obviously outnumbered.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Aww that stinks. I know that I hate it when my military friends (or military wife friends) move away. But it's never really goodbye! I miss you by the way. I've been thinking about you a lot lately.
Unknown said…
I know what you mean. One of my few good friends here is about to leaving soon. I haven't spent nearly the amount of time with her I would have liked.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing